Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Project Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Position ID: 2494
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Education: BSCE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: AutoCAD ; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Project Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ who will be responsible for project delivery and project/client management efforts in Arizona.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Opportunity to participate in the planning and design of challenging water/wastewater projects, build client relationships, and serve in a significant role in building B&N’s business in Arizona.
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery as part of a team to create an exemplary client experience
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring for entry level staff
- Typical projects will include water transmission mains, water booster stations, water storage tanks/reservoirs, sanitary sewers, wastewater force mains, and wastewater pump stations.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- Arizona PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 5 years of related experience required; prefer candidates with prior experience in Arizona
- Proven project delivery skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; Civil 3D experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Desire to work in a group setting and mentor junior staff members
- Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.