At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is looking for a Water/Wastewater Engineer with at least four years of experience to join our team in Parkersburg.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Work within experienced engineering teams on challenging projects involving water transmission mains, water booster stations, water storage tanks/reservoirs, sanitary sewers, wastewater force mains, and wastewater pump stations
- Lead plan production, generate reports, and perform calculations
- Coordinate with clients, agencies, sub-consultants, and contractors
- Coach junior level staff and collaborate with senior PE’s and designers
- Participate on teams that create proposals and deliver innovative presentations to clients
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- GPA greater than 3.0
- PE in the state of West Virginia or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- 4 or more years of civil engineering project experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Desire to work with experienced engineers to expand your knowledge and advance your career.
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.