At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level civil engineering professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We are looking for a Senior Project Manager/Project Engineer to join our Louisville, KY team. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity for candidates looking to expand their client relationship and business development skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Actively develop client relationships and grow business in water resources
- Collaborate with Louisville and Cincinnati water resources groups on project pursuits and technical challenges. Typical projects will include water/wastewater distribution, collections and plant planning/design, wet weather planning and design, combined and sanitary sewer system
- Closely work with B&N Leadership to develop and execute growth plan
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Indiana and Kentucky PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with water/wastewater projects for municipal clients
- Proven technical experience with water/wastewater distribution, collections and plant planning/design, wet water planning and design, combined and sanitary sewer system modeling strongly preferred
- Proven client relation development and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with XPSWMM and EPASWMM a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.