At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with some of the top transportation experts in the industry? We're looking for a Roadway Engineer in our Indianapolis office with a P.E. and 6+ years of engineering experience working with INDOT.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Independently manage roadway projects including all coordination of ancillary design services for major INDOT projects.
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience.
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk.
- Maintain quality control of the work product and effectively coach staff to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
- P.E. License in the state of Indiana.
- Six or more years of relatable roadway design experience and ability to successfully manage the delivery of projects
- Microsoft Office experience required, MicroStation experience preferred, GEOPAK experience desired.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to work with clients in either the public or private sector.
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.