Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Bridge Design Engineer, Entry Level
Position ID: 2616
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Education: BSCE
- Registration: Engineer Intern
- Required Skills: AutoCAD ; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? We're looking for an entry-level Bridge Design Engineer in our Indianapolis office.
What a Civil Engineer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with Professional Engineers and design staff
- You’ll learn bridge superstructure and substructure design and detailing, preparation of calculations and plan production in accordance with INDOT standards
- As part of the project team you’ll work on multiple projects and tasks for standard INDOT bid plan sets
- Change is not scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil engineering program within 6 months of application
- 0-2 years of design experience
- EI in the state of Indiana or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Software experience with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software
- Microstation experience is considered a plus
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.