At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We're looking for a Civil Engineer Bridge Supervisor in our Indianapolis office with a P.E. and 10+ years of INDOT experience.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the design and production of bridge plans for major INDOT projects.
- Supervise and communicate with staff while delivering results with proposal development, client development, budgeting, invoicing and scheduling aspects of project management.
- Maintain quality control of the work product and effectively coach staff to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
- P.E. License in the State of Indiana.
- Bridge hydraulic modeling in HEC-RAS and Microstation would bring immediate benefit.
- Software experience Microsoft office, Merlin Dash or MDX, LEAP Bridge Concrete, Midas or STADD Pro a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with clients in either the public or private sector.
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.