At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Civil Project Manager to join our team in Dallas, TX who will be responsible for project delivery and project/client management efforts in Texas.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Opportunity to participate and/or lead in the planning and design efforts in land development for residential single family/multi-family, commercial, retail, and/or industrial type projects
- Typical projects will include land planning, site design, feasibility/cost opinions, and final civil construction plans
- Significant interaction with clients, review agencies, and staff
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Collaborate with other leaders throughout the firm on project pursuits and technical challenges
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring for entry level staff
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- Texas PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 10 years of related experience required
- Experience with multi-family and senior housing would provide immediate benefit
- Proven project delivery skills
- Strong drainage background would provide immediate benefit
- Working knowledge of drainage software (Culvert/Flowmaster) considered a plus but not required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to work in a group setting and mentor junior staff members
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.