Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? We're looking for an entry-level Civil Engineer to join our fast-paced, dynamic team in Dallas working on water/wastewater systems, roadway and land planning/site development projects.
What a Civil Engineer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with Professional Engineers and design staff
- You want to participate in delivering projects related to all aspects of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, roadways and occasional site development projects
- You have a passion for learning and developing your skills creating conventional plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
- You enjoy interacting with clients, governing agencies and the public
- Some field work/construction administration duties do not bother you at all
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil engineering program
- EIT certification in the State of Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Software experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and AutoCAD Civil 3D is required
- Microstation and/or ArcGIS experience considered a plus but not required
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.