At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level civil engineering professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in Dallas, Texas. This position provides an excellent career advancement opportunity to candidates looking to expand their client relationship and business development skills.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Actively participate and/or lead in the planning and design of challenging water/wastewater projects. Typical projects will include water transmission mains, water booster stations, water storage tanks/reservoirs, sanitary sewers, wastewater force mains, and wastewater pump stations.
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Collaborate with other leaders throughout the firm on project pursuits and technical challenges
- Opportunity to provide training, coaching, and mentoring for entry level staff
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Texas PE registration, or ability to be registered with reciprocity
- Minimum 5 years of related experience required
- Proven project delivery and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, experience with MicroStation a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Desire to work in a group setting and mentor junior staff members
- Desire to grow professionally and learn about strategic business planning, development of client relationship programs/new business opportunities
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.