Are you motivated, energetic and ready to be challenged in a fast-paced professional environment focused on strategic initiatives? We are currently seeking a HR Generalist/OD Consultant to join our GROWING multi-discipline engineering consulting firm. You will be a part of the Corporate HR team in Columbus delivering on both strategic and administrative responsibilities to support the design, development and implementation of programs related to organizational and leadership development, performance management, training, as well as other generalist duties including recruiting and special projects.
What a HR Generalist job is all about:
- Source and develop training and development programs to keep our employees learning and growing
- Through team collaboration contribute to the improvement and deployment of formal established programs such as performance management, project management and skill development
- Develop learning and training programs with multi-media training materials, employee and supervisor learning guides
- As part of a recruiting team, support the recruitment efforts from position opening through hire, including collaboration with hiring managers to determine requirements, evaluating candidates and facilitating employment offers for assigned openings
- Provide support of HR related duties and work closely with multiple office locations
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested
What you need to make an impact:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or Organizational Development, preference given for CPLP credentials or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a related role; prior experience supporting multi-state locations would provide immediate benefit
- You are reliable and well-organized; a critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- You can manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures while balancing multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- You exhibit a strong, highly collaborative working style
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.