Are you motivated, energetic and ready to be challenged in a fast-paced professional environment focused on strategic initiatives? We are currently seeking a Part-time HR Generalist to join our multi-discipline engineering consulting firm. You will be a part of the Corporate HR team in Columbus delivering on both administrative and strategic responsibilities to support the design, development and implementation of programs, including recruitment, on-boarding, employee engagement, training, performance management and employment law compliance.
What a HR Generalist job is all about:
- As part of a recruiting team, support the recruitment efforts from position opening through hire, including collaboration with hiring managers to determine requirements, evaluating candidates and facilitating employment offers for assigned openings
- Identify, utilize and manage creative talent sourcing methods and strategies to drive candidate flow, including social media, professional associations, networking, university career fairs, job boards and company career page
- Assist in the development and deployment of organizational training initiatives related to recruiting and employee experience
- Provide support expanding the onboarding programs that builds employee engagement
- Assist in the execution of HR programs that may include employee communications, trainings, audits, analysis and timely follow-up to ensure that all milestones are completed on time
- Provide support of HR related duties and work closely with multiple office locations
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested
What you need to make an impact:
- BS or BA in Human Resource Management, PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a related role. Prior experience supporting multi-state locations would provide immediate benefit
- Ability to work 24 hours per week during core business hours
- You are reliable and well-organized; a critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- You can manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- You exhibit a strong, highly collaborative working style
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, flexible hours, casual dress, free parking and more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.