Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2685
- Minimum Experience: 2 years
- Education: BA
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Adobe Illustrator ; Adobe InDesign ; Microsoft Excel ; Microsoft PowerPoint ; Microsoft Word
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level designing winning proposals that directly impact several high-growth regions in the country? We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our multi-discipline engineering consulting firm. You will be a part of the Corporate MarCom team in Columbus supporting our Texas water resources and land development teams.
What a Marketing Coordinator job is all about:
- You’ll collaborate with Professional Engineers to write and maintain proposal materials using Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Word
- Creatively incorporating key messages and win themes into submittals and client interviews is your strength
- You enjoy partnering with in-house graphic designers to produce message driven materials and provide interview support
- You will also assist with general promotions activities like event coordination, blog content development and presentation support
- Maintaining content and support data maintenance in SharePoint is a no brainer for you
- Change is not scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs and you are passionate about winning work!
What you need to make an impact:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Arts or a related field
- Two or more years of experience in a related role, internship or co-op experience is a plus
- You are a reliable and well-organized critical thinker who is passionate about their contribution to the team
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.