Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2614
- Minimum Experience: 3 years
- Education: BA
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Communications ; Content Writing ; Marketing ; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Looking for a position with a diverse workload in an open and supportive environment? We are currently seeking a Communications Specialist to join our multi-discipline engineering consulting firm in Columbus supporting Corporate Communication initiatives and working to ensure messages are consistent with our overall corporate brand/identity.
What a Communications Specialist job is all about:
- As an integral part of our editorial team, you will write content for both internal and external audiences that will help advance B&N’s corporate brand.
- You will work with a variety of communication vehicles including: email, social media, video, website, intranet, and print.
- You will collaborate with graphic designers to produce visually impactful digital and print materials.
- Additional tasks will include data capture and reporting to measure engagement of our marketing initiatives, distribution of email campaigns, and other tasks as assigned.
- Change is not scary word to you; You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs.
What you need to make an impact:
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or English
- Three to five years of experience in a similar communication and writing role
- You are a reliable and well organized critical thinker who is comfortable translating technical information into readable prose and passionate about their contribution to the team
- You can easily demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office and embrace new technology
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.