At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? We're looking for a Roadway CADD Technician in our Columbus, OH office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Lead utility basemapping development and coordination with utility companies to request record plan information, manage record plan information, develop utility logs, and assist project manager with utility coordination effort.
- Create and check survey and utility basemapping using data received from subconsultants, lead / assist with survey and SUE survey scoping and proposal development.
- Drafting and plan production assistance for roadway and utility infrastructure projects.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Technical school training or Associates degree
- 5 + years of relatable experience
- Prefer candidates with ODOT right-of-way- designer prequalification
- Software experience with Microstation, AutoCAD and GeoPak. OpenRoads a plus.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team with minimal oversight
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.