Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level? Burgess & Niple is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join our team in Columbus, OH assisting engineers, architects, surveyors and scientists with IT related questions in addition to building and deploying systems for optimal performance throughout 18 offices located in 8 states.
What an IT Support Analyst job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with experienced professionals
- You want to grow and develop skills building physical and virtual PCs in a Microsoft environment as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues along the way
- You will learn to support cloud-based applications, virtual systems, hardware and mobile devices as part of the corporate IT support team
- You see change as an opportunity. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with engineering software like AutoCAD and ArcGIS
- An on-call support shift for one week about every nine weeks is not a problem for you
What you need to make an impact:
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline is desired
- Desire to grow and learn professionally
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Tech savviness including Microsoft systems, PC building, installation and support experience is preferred
- Prior experience supporting technical professionals or consultants would bring immediate benefit
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day with occasional travel and overtime
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.