Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking an entry-level Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Columbus, OH working a variety of projects at various stages of development; from preliminary design to construction. Help us to achieve our goal of delivering clean water in the most effective way.
What a Water Resources Engineer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with PE’s and experienced water/wastewater professionals
- As part of a project team, you’ll grow and develop skills including design and production support in the water/wastewater treatment plant section
- You will learn to complete design calculations and design drawings, prepare specifications, provide technical solutions, prepare technical reports, provide office and field support during construction
- You see change as an opportunity You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited university with water & wastewater focus
- EI or EIT registration and a desire to ultimately become a PE
- Good communication and teamwork skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness including Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, REVIT and WaterGems experience is preferred
- Prior co-op experience in the water/wastewater field preferred
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.