Are you ready to gain real-world experience at a firm that values employee input and collaboration? Make an impact on your career, client projects, and the community by applying for our entry level Integrated Systems Engineer with a focus on physical asset management in the water industry. Help us to achieve our goal of delivering clean water in the most effective way. This position is located in our Columbus, OH office. Application Deadline is May 31.
What an Integrated Systems Engineer job at B&N is all about:
- You have the opportunity to be part of a project team, participating in client meetings and collaborating and learning from experienced PE’s
- You’ll grow and develop skills such as risk & life cycle cost analysis as well as system & process optimization, replacement planning, and technical report review & writing
- You like a wide variety of tasks and projects. In this role you may use large data sets and optimization methods to support data-driven decision making for water infrastructure projects such as water/wastewater treatment and water distribution systems.
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial / Integrated Systems Engineering or relatable Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university
- 0-2 years of engineering experience, preferably with prior relatable internship/co-op experience
- EI or EIT registration preferred with a desire and ability to ultimately become a PE
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with clients in the public or private sector
- Technical savviness and desire to work with optimization and decision analysis tools. Experience with data base development (SQL, Oracle), data analytics, GIS, water/wastewater processes, CMMS, and other related software systems is a plus
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.