Jump start your career and apply for our Traffic Engineer position in Columbus, OH ! We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to work as part of our transportation team on challenging and interesting projects in Ohio and throughout the U.S. Check out some of our Traffic Engineering work here. B&N has been ranked 12th in the Road & Highway firm category by Roads & Bridges Magazine in its annual "Go-To List for Design Firms".
What a Traffic Engineer job is all about:
- You have the opportunity to be part of a project team, collaborating and learning from experienced PEs and be mentored by industry leaders in transportation
- You’ll grow and develop skills in areas such as traffic control design, traffic analysis and studies as well as project management and business development
- You like a wide variety of tasks and projects and help develop cost effective and creative solutions that have the potential to reduce injuries and fatalities due to traffic incidents.
- Make a positive impact on the quality of life in the communities we serve
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 0-2 years of engineering experience, preferably with prior relatable experience
- EI or EIT registration and ability to become a PE
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to collaborate
- Tech savviness and desire to learn and develop new analysis and design methods
- Strong interest in transportation engineering and motivated to improve the efficiency and safety of transportation systems
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, competitive pay, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.