At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Interested in working on innovate, award winning highway & street projects? B&N is looking for a Roadway Engineer with a PE to join our experienced team in Columbus to help seek, win, and deliver new projects.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and lead roadway design and plan preparation efforts for transportation projects
- Lead day-to-day project activities and mentor junior staff
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil engineering program
- P.E. in the state of Ohio
- Roadway design experience
- Strong interest in business development desired
- Strong proficiency in Microstation, GEOPAK and/or other roadway design software
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.