Are you motivated, energetic and ready to take your career to the next level? B&N is looking for an Architect Intern with a minimum of five years of experience to join our team in Cincinnati, OH.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- You will lead project detail construction drawing development from design development to completing construction documents
- Work independently and coordinate architectural design efforts with engineering disciplines as part of a team providing design and technical leadership on select projects throughout various project phases
- Review shop drawings, project data and samples of materials during construction
- Conduct field visits during construction phase to monitor and review progress of construction and complete reports
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required with 5-10 years’ experience
- Ability to develop construction details with minimal supervision and input from Project Architect
- Construction Phase shop drawing review experience is a plus.
- Five or more years of related architectural design experience and multiple building types
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Ability to work remotely based on business operations and the needs of the firm
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in twelve states and the District of Columbia and projects around the world. Through our Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and tech-savvy employees, we have seamlessly transitioned to virtual recruiting and onboarding processes that allow us to collaborate regardless of location. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.