Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Civil Design Engineer
Position ID: 2583
- Minimum Experience: 1 year
- Education: BSCE or Eq
- Registration: Engineer Intern
- Required Skills: AutoCAD Civil 3D ; Civil Design ; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the Hamilton County community? Take your career to the next level by applying for the Civil Design Engineer position in our Cincinnati, OH office.
What a Civil Design Engineer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with PE’s
- You’ll lead and perform field investigations and design solutions for sewer systems
- You have a passion for design and field work for utility infrastructure projects that involve land/civil site development
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
- You enjoy being in the office designing final construction plans as well as heading out to the field collecting information and interacting with the public and clients
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- We’d love to see one to four years of experience with and engineering/architectural firm
- EI or EIT registration is required with a desire to ultimately become a PE
- Excellent communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office
- Yes we did mention sewer systems, therefore you must be able to obtain confined space entry certification if you don’t have it already
- A valid drivers’ license and acceptable driving history are a must
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.