Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2577
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Education: BD
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Excel ; Microsoft Word ; Revit
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Take your career to the next level by applying for the Interior Designer position in our Cincinnati, OH office.
What an Interior Designer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with Architects and Interior Designers
- You’ll participate in development of interior design concepts and interior renderings for commercial, municipal, federal or institutional projects
- You have a passion for interiors including furniture designs and preparation of furniture bid packages
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
- You like creativity and want to gain experience with construction drawings for major clients like military bases within the region
- Curious about what your projects may look like? Check out our award-winning work here
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program
- We’d love to see up to five years of interior design experience preferably for large commercial, municipal, federal or institutional clients
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness with Microsoft Excel and Word is required, REVIT experience is highly preferred
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.