Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2562
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Education: HS
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office ; Revit
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today to start acquiring professional skills in a workplace-based learning environment while earning an income at B&N.
Interested in working with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration?
Consider applying to our Architectural Co-op for the summer semester 2918 in our downtown Cincinnati, Ohio office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
Working with a team of experienced architects, engineers and designers, responsibilities will include delivering projects for federal, municipal, and local clients. Assist with producing studies, construction documents, field verification, and graphic renderings for projects and proposals.
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Current student in good academic standing pursuing an Architecture Bachelor's degree, BArch Architecture degree or Master of Architecture degree
- Interest and desire to learn and develop design skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up, Word and Excel
- Housing and transportation to/from work is the responsibility of the co-op. Parking is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.