Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2503
- Minimum Experience: 8 years
- Education: BARCH
- Registration: Registered Architect
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office ; Revit
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Burgess & Niple has a long history of designing quality facilities for Department of Defense. B&N is proud to design facilities that directly and indirectly support the men and women in the armed services. Our projects range from barracks facilities to complex research and development laboratories. We are looking for a Project Architect to lead the programming, development and detailed design of projects for our valued military clients. The Project Architect will be a part of our team developing and maintaining long term relationships with our clients.
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients' goals.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Want to work for an A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? Burgess & Niple is seeking a licensed Project Architect to join our Cincinnati, OH office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to partner with our award winning team on commercial, industrial, and government projects nationwide and exciting new work internationally.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Work with clients to develop project requirements
- Develop concept and final designs, evaluate codes, and prepare documentation for projects involving existing or new structures for commercial, industrial, military or municipal clients
- Lead development of and production of construction documents for renovation and new construction projects
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery as part of a team to create an exemplary client experience
- Actively participate in mentoring program
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required from an NAAB accredited program, Master’s in Architecture is preferred
- NCARB certificate
- Registered Architect (or on track for registration) in Ohio, or equivalent state
- Eight or more years of related experience
- Proficiency in REVIT and Microsoft Office, AutoCAD experience is preferred
- Client interaction experience
- Interest in working on international projects for small scale community development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.