At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Roadway Engineer to join our growing office in Boise.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- As part of the project team, you will design aspects of roadway and highway projects including horizontal and vertical geometry, roadside design, drainage, grading, surface modeling, cross sections, pedestrian and bicycle facilities, and construction details
- Actively participate in project meetings to provide an outstanding client experience for the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) and local government agencies
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Idaho PE registration
- 4 -10 years of related roadway design experience required, prefer candidates with prior experience leading design for or managing ITD projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Software proficiency with Microsoft Office and MicroStation/InRoads; Bentley OpenRoads is a plus
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.