At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees.
Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.
Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Burgess & Niple is seeking a Senior Roadway Engineer to join our growing office in Boise, who will be responsible for client and project management efforts in Idaho.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as a client manager and senior project manager
- Actively lead projects for Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) and local agencies, including coordination with internal staff with other B&N offices
- Lead quality review processes ensuring that local and state standards and preferences are met
- Maintain oversight of project scope and schedule
- Delegate work as needed to support staff
- Provide training and mentoring for entry level staff
- Participate in development of new office, establish client relationship programs or assignments, and assess new business development opportunities
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Idaho PE registration
- Minimum 10 years of related experience required, prior experience with ITD and local agencies a must
- Proven project delivery and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience managing junior level staff a plus
- Software proficiency with Microsoft Office and MicroStation/InRoads; Bentley OpenRoads is strongly preferred
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.