Make an impact.
Your career. Our communities.
Position ID: 2686
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Education: HS
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in ten states and projects around the world.
Interested in working with civil engineering professionals at an established A/E firm that values employee input and collaboration? B&N has an immediate need for temporary help with a Data Entry Project in our Austin, TX office.
What you can expect as the major duties and responsibilities:
- Assist engineers with general office duties pertaining to Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Survey (SSES) projects
- Data entry of Sanitary Sewer Evaluation Surveys
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Current student in good academic standing pursuing a degree in a STEM related field, prefer freshman or sophomore standing
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week
Housing and transportation to/from work is the responsibility of the Intern, parking is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to view our
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.