Ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? B&N is searching for an entry level Civil Engineer to join our team in Austin, TX working on water and wastewater system assessments, including monitoring, modeling, master planning and design assistance
What an entry level Civil/Environmental Engineer job is all about:
- As part of the project team prepare design plans and specification as well as develop report and map deliverables for water, wastewater, stormwater systems and roadways
- Apply system assessment and monitoring data of water and wastewater systems, including coordination with field staff personnel
- Utilize modeling software programs for water and wastewater systems
- Perform work construction site visits for designed infrastructure
- Change is an exciting word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs.
- Being part of an energetic and dynamic team that promotes learning and professional growth.
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited civil or environmental engineering program or on track to complete within 6 months
- 0-2 years of related civil engineering experience with prior relatable internship/co-op experience strongly preferred
- EI/EIT certification or ability to obtain within 6 months and a desire and ability to ultimately become a PE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with ArcGIS, CADD and/or Civil 3D is preferred
- Interest in learning new methods and techniques from experienced engineers
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. We deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in nine states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.