Are you ready to make an impact on your career, client projects and the community? Take your career to the next level by applying for the Civil Engineer, Entry Level position in our Austin,TX office.
What a Civil Engineer job is all about:
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with PE’s and experienced water/wastewater professionals
- You’ll be responsible for data management of field collected data using ArcGIS, MS Access, and MS Excel
- You have a passion for organizing and managing tabular and graphical data, producing maps for engineering analysis by others, and creating cartographic maps for illustrations, reports, and presentations
- Change is not scary word to you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves with client needs
- You want to work with hydraulic models and pipeline design software applications
- You are willing to occasionally step into the field assessing existing water/wastewater infrastructure in and around Austin
What you need to make an impact:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited university with water & wastewater, hydrology, or environmental focus
- EI or EIT registration and a desire to ultimately become a PE
- Good communication skills to make an impact on projects for our clients in the public or private sector
- Tech savviness with ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Microsoft Access and Excel and ability to manage data
What we offer:
Burgess & Niple offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision coverage, immediate accrued paid time off, 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule, life insurance at no cost to the employee, flexible hours, tuition assistance, casual dress, opportunities for professional development and much more.
Why join us?
At Burgess & Niple, our employees are driven by a passion for advancing the built environment with exceptional concern for quality of life, safety and sustainability. For over 100 years, we have delivered creative solutions that exceed our clients’ goals and foster an environment that creates unlimited opportunities for our employees. Guided by our core values, we are a privately held firm with offices in eight states and projects around the world. Apply today and discover the limitless possibilities for your career at B&N.